Rapunzel and Emilia Book Fairy Tales 2021

Rapunzel and Emilia Book Fairy Tales 2021

Rapunzel and Emilia


Once upon a time, there was a girl named Rapunzel who lived in a small town. She had long blond hair and a beautiful smile; everyone that met her grew fond of her. Rapunzel was also a great actress. She would perform at local plays in town with her friend Emilia. Rapunzel was very talented and creative, so she became the town's favorite. Emilia was jealous, but she didn't show it. On a beautiful summer evening, the town square was teeming with people who came to watch Rapunzel on stage. Rapunzel was not only good at her role but was also enthralling; everyone listened to her attentively. That night, a very famous movie director was present among the spectators. He had heard about Rapunzel's talent, so he came to watch her. At the end of the play, the director went backstage. Emilia immediately recognized him, so she intercepted him. 


“Good evening. What is a famous movie director like you doing in our town?” Emilia asked! 

“I want to congratulate Rapunzel for her great performance!” The Director replied! 

“No need. She's just a plain actress pretending to act. If you're looking for a real actress, well, she's standing right before you!” Emilia replied! 

“One must be blind not to see how good of an actress Rapunzel is. I'm going to offer her a role in my new movie. Now if you'll excuse me…!” The Director replied! 


Emilia was angry so much with envy. She thought she was a better actress than Rapunzel, but the proof was in the people's reaction, which exasperated her. 


“Congratulations, Rapunzel! You were sensational! I didn't want you to be nervous during your performance.!” The Director said! 

“I'm honored that you wanted to see me perform.!” Rapunzel replied! 

“I'm directing a new movie. Would you like to be in it?” The Director said! 


Rapunzel nearly fainted when she heard this proposal. Rapunzel accepted the director's offer. Many people were proud of her when she rehearsed her role before going into the city for the shooting. Except for only Emilia “I'll do everything to make Rapunzel disappeared on movie show!”.


The day of parting arrived. “I'm going to miss you all. I wish Evilia was here so I could say goodbye to her, too. Where is she, anyway?” Rapunzel said! At that moment, Evilia was up to no good, as usual. They waited and waited… But the shuttle didn't show up. Rapunzel got anxious. “If the shuttle doesn't show up on time, I'll miss the flight!” Rapunzel said! It was then when they heard the running engine. The shuttle finally arrived in front of her. 


“I'm sorry I'm late. There were nails all over the road and I had to change four flat tires!” The Driver said! 

“Can we make it to the airport on time?” Rapunzel asked! 

“Don't you worry? If I have to, I'll even make the plane wait for our star!” The Driver replied! 


Rapunzel got on the shuttle and they drove at lightning speed. Rapunzel barely made it to her flight for Hollywood. On the plane, she studied the script for her role. Finally, Rapunzel arrived in Hollywood. She was amazed by luxurious shops on Rodeo Drive, beautiful mansions in Beverly Hills, expensive cars zooming by, and the famous TCL Chinese Theatre on the historic Hollywood Walk of Fame where famous actors have their names imprinted in stars. 


“Rapunzel, you made it!” The Director said! 

“I nearly missed the flight but here I am!” Rapunzel replied! 

“We've got a lot to do. We should start at once!” The Director said! 


Rapunzel and the director worked long hours. They would start early in the morning and work late into the night. Days passed. Rapunzel gained admiration and respect thanks to her discipline, talent, and love for acting. But she missed her town and her friends. They wrapped up filming and months later the movie was well-received. Rapunzel had suddenly become a world-renowned movie star. 


“I missed my town so much. Let me go for a few days!” Rapunzel said! 

“I understand, Rapunzel. But it's not possible. Everybody wants to meet you. You've received several movies offers. We've got so much work to do!” The Director replied! 

“I miss home. I miss everyone!” Rapunzel said! 

“After we've produced a few more movies!” The Director replied! 


Meanwhile, in town, Evilia wasn't interested in the theater any longer. The theatre building was in very poor condition Rapunzel took emails to update her on the latest events about hometown. She was very sad when saw this news. 


One day, a man junk dealer came into town. He saw the run-down theatre building. He realized he could use some of these parts for a good price. That’s Rapunzel building and a neighbor told him if would buy go to contact her friend Emilia.


“Excuse me, I'm looking for Emilia!” Junk Dealer asked! 

“I'm Emilia. What do you want?” Emilia replied! 

“I want to buy that theatre building. I can pay you a good amount of money!” Junk Dealer said! 

“A good amount of money?” Emilia replied! 

“All you need to do is say yes. I'll handle the rest!” Junk Dealer said! 

“I say yes, then!” Emilia replied! 


The next day the jungle dealer began dismantling the stage. The townspeople couldn't believe their eyes and approached the junk dealer. 


“Why are you dismantling our stage?” Townspeople said! 

“Stage? You call this wreck a stage?” Junk Dealer replied! 

“Wreck or not, you're demolishing the public property. Who gave you this right?” Townspeople asked! 

“I bought this place from Emilia. Go talk to her!” Junk Dealer replied! 


The town council members The Mayor went to Evilia immediately. Emilia was gossiping with her friends, laughing, and having fun as always. 


“Emilia! What's the meaning of this? Who said you can sell a public property? Who gave you the right?” The Mayor asked! 

“I think you've forgotten. Rapunzel left me in charge when she left!” Emilia replied! 

“She only left you in charge of the performances. You destroyed our theater. Call that man at once and call this off!” The Mayor asked!  

“Sorry, Mayor. There's no turning back now. He paid a lot of money, and with that money, I'm going to build a shopping mall in town.!” Emilia replied! 


The Mayor convened the townspeople to inform them of the situation. The Mayor called Rapunzel and told her about the situation. Rapunzel listened and she didn't want to let her friends down. She pondered the matter and decided to speak with the director. 


“My friends need me. I have to leave!” Rapunzel said! 

“I thought we had sorted this out, Rapunzel!” The Director replied! 

“Yes, but this is an emergency and I need to go!” Rapunzel replied! 

“You're just going to throw away fame and fortune to go back to that musty town?” The Director said! 

“That musty town is my home!” Rapunzel replied! 

“Your home now is the movie set. You can't just quit!” The Director replied! 

“So that's how it is?” Rapunzel replied! 


Meanwhile, the junk dealer brought a crane with a wrecking ball and bulldozers to demolish the theater building. “We should stop the demolition at all costs. How? I think I know how!” All the townspeople held hands and formed a circle around the theater building. Emilia and the junk dealer were surprised. 


“What are you doing? No point in resisting. Just let us do our jobs!” Junk Dealer said! 

“Never!” Townspeople replied! 

“This town is going to have a great shopping mall. Don't be so stubborn!” Emilia said! 

“We want the theater building, not a shopping mall. We won't step aside!” Townspeople said! 


At that point, a limousine pulled up in front of the theatre building. Golden hair swept the ground. Then, Rapunzel she got out of the limousine luxury car was more radiant than ever. She swung the briefcase and hurled it at the junk dealer. 


“I'm giving you twice the amount you'll earn from here. Take it and leave!” Rapunzel said! 


When the junk dealer saw the money, his eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. He took the briefcase and left. Emilia just watched the junk dealer disappear in the distance. The whole town welcomed Rapunzel with open arms. With the money she had earned, she had the theatre building and the stage rebuilt. She also helped those in need. She never returned to Hollywood, and she only performed for plays in her beloved town.


[THE END]