Mason and Demon - Book Fairy Tale 2021

Mason and Demon - Book Fairy Tale 2021

Mason and Demon - Book Fairy Tale 2021


Once upon a time, there was a merchant who was on his business trip across the sea. Suddenly a big storm came and the ship sank. It was the shipment that he had to invest a lot of money in. He lost everything because of the storm, thankfully he was still alive. Suddenly, has a demon that was appeared in front of him and said.


“Hello! Why do you look so sad?” Demon asked!

“Well, I just lost all my money after a big storm. I have a little son at home, now I don’t know how to support him!” Merchant replied!

“Don’t worry! I will help you become a hundred times richer. In return, you must promise to give me the first that holds your leg when you are home. After 12 years, I will come to get it. Okay?” Demon said!

“The first thing to hold my leg will definitely be my little dog. A dog for a fortune, that’s too good!” Merchant thinking!


He quickly agreed with the demon’s suggestion. He did not know that the storm was caused by a demon because it wanted to take advantage of him. Unexpectedly, when he arrived home, the first one who welcomed him was his son. The father was shocked and regretted that he was too greedy and did not think straight. He was very worried. He went to the attic to see his chests and saw that all of them were full of gold and silver. The merchant became richer than ever. However, he was always worried that one day, he would have to repay the demon with his own son.


As time passed by, his son Mason became a handsome, intelligent, and courageous man. However, during the past 12 years, Mason had always been confused to see his father sad and anxious, especially every time his father looked at him. He always wondered what had happened to his father. One night, while sleeping, Mason met a fairy in his dream. She told Mason the story of his father 12 years ago.


“It was a demon who created the storm, causing your father to become miserable. After that, he deceived your father with an attractive offer, and your father was tricked.!” The Fairy said!

“So, ma’am, what can I do to help my father and get rid of that demon?” Mason asked!

“Don’t worry, son. Follow my instructions, then you will gain happiness. But you have to go through some challenges!” The Fairy replied!


The fairy showed Mason how he would be able to escape from the demon. Mason went to meet his father and the father told him about 12 years ago story, but after hearing that, Mason didn’t blame his father at all.


The day had finally come, and the father took Mason to meet the demon. Mason drew a big circle around his father and they stood inside to wait for the demon. After a while, the demon appeared and said.


“Old man, I come to take what you promised me 12 years ago. Give me your son!” Demon said!

“No! He is my only son; I cannot give him to you. Can I just give you back all the gold I borrowed?” The Merchant replied!

“You’re a liar, you want to break your promise? I will only take your son!” Demon replied!


The angry demon quickly ran to them to catch Mason. But he could not enter the circle, no matter how hard he tried.


“Ah! Why can’t I get through this circle?” Demon asked!

“Dude, you won’t be able to touch me if I’m still in this circle. It would be better if you forget about the promise, and receive your gold back!” Mason replied!

“I don’t need gold. If you want me to spare you, you have to get on a boat and sail away. If you’re lucky to be alive, I promise I let you go!” The demon replied and said!


Mason agreed to follow the demon’s order. He sat on a small wooden boat and was pushed out to sea by his father. The demon cast a spell to make Mason’s boat sink, and he drowned. The father was devastated, he asked many people to go and look for his son, but no one could find him. The demon was thought that Mason dead and left away and not coming back again. Fortunately, the moment the waves carried Mason to near his father's legs and they hugged each other and happily ever together again.


[THE END]