Koi and Fishes Book Fairy Tales

Koi and Fishes Book Fairy Tales

Koi and Fishes Book Fairy Tales


Once upon a time, there lived on the bank of a stream, a man and a woman who had a daughter called Koi. Koi was their only child and was as mean as she was naughty. Koi would never help her parents and instead dance and play around all day. However, one morning her mother looked so tired that even Koi could not help but ask if there was anything she could do.

 

“Could you please take the fishing-net out to the bank of the stream and mend some holes in it, as your father intends to go fishing at the crack of dawn!” Mother asked!

“Sure, mother!” Koi replied!

 

Koi took the net and worked so hard that soon there was not a hole to be found. She felt quite pleased with herself. Suddenly, she heard a splash and saw a big fish jump into the air. Koi immediately flung the net into the water and more by luck than skill, was successful in catching the fish in her net.

 

“Aren’t you beautiful! You better not harm me, you selfish girl! Do not take me out of the water, else I will turn you into a fish!” Fish said!

“HAHAHA! You silly fish!” Koi replied!

 

Just then, Koi’s mother came out of the house. And said to Koi her daughter.

 

“Koi, are you done with the net? Oh My God! That is a beautiful fish!” Mother said!

“I have caught it myself! And guess what, it can talk too!” Koi replied!

“What?” Mother asked!

“Yes, mother and it says that if I bring it out of the water, it will turn me into a fish. Can you believe it?” Koi said!

“Oh, let it go! Perhaps… it is skilled in magic!” Mother said!

“No way! I am going to pull it out of the water.!” Koi replied!

 

Saying that Koi pulled the net out of the water and as soon as she did that, the fish transformed into magical sparkles. It floated in the air and she said: I tried to warn you, and now it is too late, Now, you will take this form, become a fish and it the waters you will roam.! The magical sparkle flew away and all of a sudden, Koi turned into a fish. Koi soon felt better in the water and was able to swim to the sea, which was close by. No sooner had she reached the sea, the sight of her sad face attracted the notice of some of the other fishes, and they pressed round her, begging her to tell them her story. And so, Koi told them all about what had happened. All fishes had taken Koi to meet their queen and Koi felt a little afraid. Koi reached there and she saw to her disbelief a beautiful palace.

 

“Who are you, and where do you come from?” Queen asked!

“I have a magical into me a fish” Koi replied!

“I was once a girl too! A Princess if you may! Got married to a handsome King and gave birth to the most handsome Prince the world has ever seen. But alas! That was all too long ago. My child must have become a young man now, and my husband must be old!” Queen said!

“But… What happened? Did you hurt a fish too?” Koi asked!

“Oh, no, I’d never do that! Hurting animals is wrong and you should never do that.!” Queen replied!

 

The Queen had told all stories about her to Koi. If we want to be as before we need to find the crown from the giant and, Koi immediately she agreed and leave from there. Koi found the giant he is sleeping in his room and she went to the room.

 

“I am here for the Crown! Give it back, for now, your sister’s dead and you have no use of it!” Koi said!

“Oh, who are you? I will kill you!” Giant said!

“Calm down. Please! Killing me won’t bring your sister back and it most certainly won’t give the Queen her days back whom you have turned into a half-fish.!” Koi replied!

“Oh My God, The Queen, Oh, how foolish am I to have forgotten about her.!” Giant said!

“It is okay for it is not too late! Give me the Crown and me will take it to her.!” Koi replied!

“Oh, Here take the Crown and tell the Queen that I am really ashamed of my deed.!” Giant said!

 

Koi took the Crown from him and without waiting for a moment longer, she had left out. When Koi reached the sea and, plunging in, she swam along the bottom as far the palace, where the queen and all the fishes gathered together awaiting her. It had been a few months that Koi was gone and now they were skeptical more than anxious. Koi arrived and went right up to the Queen, and give her Crown, and placed it on her own head. At that very moment, her tail dropped away revealing a pair of the prettiest feet in the world. The maidens who were grouped around her shed their scales and became girls again.

 

When Koi reached her home, her parents jumped in the air with joy and hugged her tight. Koi explained to them all that had happened. Her parents were shocked but also delighted that their daughter was finally home.